Stuff I Found

Friday, April 11, 2008

What Birthdays Mean

I know, this is one of those stupid meaningless horoscope things, but I thought the meaning of my birthday was funny:



Your Birthdate: November 25



You excel at anything difficult or high tech. In other words, you're a total (brilliant) geek. It's difficult for you to find people worth spending time with. Which is probably why you'll take over the world with your evil robots!

Your strength: Your unfailing logic
Your weakness: Loving machines more than people
Your power color: Tan
Your power symbol: Pi
Your power month: July



Funny because it's true! I am brilliant with unfailing logic! I do find it difficult to find people worth spending time with! (No offense to anyone of course. :-P )

I know, it's one of those things that no matter what it says it will seem right, but it made me laugh.

And then I couldn't help looking up the meanings of other people's birthdays I knew, which also made me laugh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home