Stuff I Found

Friday, May 29, 2009

Dog bowl starts fire

According to this article:

Investigators of a house fire in Bellevue, Wash., last week are suggesting an elevated 11-inch wide glass bowl of water magnified the sun’s rays onto a wood deck, sparking a blaze that caused more than $200,000 worth of damage.

So don't give your dog glass bowls on sunny days!

Reminds me of the fire that started in my house due to concentrated light rays...

Ok, not really a fire, but could've been! Maybe...


Post a Comment

<< Home