Stuff I Found

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

UFO at nearby theme park

This UFO (or whatever) was spotted over the weekend at a theme park that's about an hour away from me.

A few things:
1) That drop ride on the right is really fun! I've been on it quite a few times.
2) King's Dominion said it was a smoke ring from another ride... not entirely unbelievable, but that is strangely stable for a smoke ring.
3) There have been similar sightings of these weird rings in the sky; Google "UFO rings" or "UFO smoke rings."
4) I saw a UFO when I was younger, so although I tend to remain skeptical, I know our alien overlords (or government experiments) are out there somewhere. :-P



Similar sighting:



And how it was probably created:

1 Comments:

  • Quick! Quick! There's an IFO in the air!

    By Anonymous LanthonyS, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home