Stuff I Found

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

$17K for just lying there

According to Wired:

Need a break from the working, walking, and standing required by the demanding and stressful life you lead?

Well, pack your bags for Houston because NASA wants to pay you $17,000 to stay in bed for 90 straight days.

The bed-rest experiment, to take place in the Human Test Subject Facility of Johnson Space Center, is designed to allow scientists to study some of the effects of microgravity on the human body.


Hmmmm... I would love to do that! Unfortunately looks like the website is down for now though, probably because of the thousands of applicants who have heard the news. :-(

I would just worry about showering and when nature calls... but 3 months lying in bed... for $17000?! I could work on my book, catch up on reading, play video games... really sounds like a dream to me! Come on, let me do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home